Some angry Nigerian residents in Gomoa Buduburam today [Saturday, July 18, 2020] besieged a police station in the area after a police officer shot a Nigerian to death.
Latest from B Sounds
- We’ll not cover up corrupt practices in assemblies - Minister
- AIB Investigates Aircraft Incident At KIA
- President Akufo-Addo Commissions USD2.1 Million Rubber Processing Plant
- Ghana To Complete Ratification Of Protocol To Eliminate Illicit Tobacco Trade
- Huawei Donates Video Conferencing Facility To Ministry Of Communication
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.