We Will Not Frustrate Akufo-Addo With Bagbin As Speaker - Sam George Assures
“if we wanted to hold the President to ransom, the Speaker would not have been allowed to appear for the President’s swearing-in ceremony," says Ningo-Prampram Member of Parliament, Sam George.
Hon Alban Sumana Bagbin was sworn-in as Speaker of the 8th Parliament of the 4th Republic of Ghana on Thursday, January 7, 2021, after some chaotic scenes and the thinking of some is that he will be used by the National Democratic Congress (NDC) to make things difficult for the President Akufo-Addo in his second term.
Latest from B Sounds
- Africa’s Internet economy could be worth US$180 billion by 2025 - Google-IFC report
- Remove law that imposes charge on inbound international calls – Telco Chamber
- Citizens of these 11 African countries can’t enter UK over COVID 19 variant
- rTsatsu Tsikata can never school Supreme Court judges – Maurice Ampaw fumes
- Election Petition: You can’t circumvent the rules by your own carelessness - Frank Davies to Tsatsu
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.